Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Drawing with Down's Syndrome


One of my most favourite people ever is a 22 yr old man with Down's Syndrome, who I've known since I was just starting out in the Special Needs' racket. It's only recently that I changed jobs and am able to hang out with him nearly everyday again. He is hilarious and awesome, and his most favourite thing to do ever is draw! Sometimes he draws pictures of me (because we are best buds!), and so here are some of them:



* From 2007: Notice the attention to detail..
My earplugs and faces on my arms to represent tattoos (and no moustache).



* I dunno.. I think I was hungover this day?!


* From Today: 'We're going to Kensington Market!'


* September 2009:
This is my favourite for some reason, but I'm not sure why?

I just feel that it looks like me. Like it captures my essence perfectly..
and despite the pink moustache and zombie teeth (or maybe because -of ?).**-/-+

..Anyways, I think he's brilliant!!

[EDIT: added pics..]

No comments: